we live in a society that is both distracted and informed. People are making decisions about what to read, see, shop, visit based on information filtered through the communication channels they use and call their attention.
Brian Solis in his book “Engage,” presents its list of suggestions to help businesses learn how to attract customers on Twitter through the examples of companies that are building successful online communities.
Book presentation Special Offers
If the offer is compelling and is affiliated with the interests of consumers make the connection with the courage and personal benefits and redeem the special offer or coupon when you are ready or willing.
“California Tortilla” , a chain of 39 casual Mexican restaurants based in Rockville, MD, passwords coupons sent through Twitter, that customers must pay to tell the valid offer.
Number 2. Orders
While the distance between input and action are only separated by a link, many companies are using Twitter to place their orders. Coffee Groundz uses the channel of direct messages from Twitter to receive and prepare orders. Using Twitter as a channel for marketing and promotion, Coffee Groundz reports an increase of 20 to 30% in sales and market share.
Pizza Hut offers a Facebook application for iPhone and enabling their hungry customers order pizza directly from Facebook and mobile phone.
To answer this question, IBM surveyed more than 1000 leaders of institutions of public and private sectors around the world. These conversations, along with financial and statistical analysis, provided a unique perspective on the future of business.
The IBM Global CEO Study is a document that occurs every 2 years in order to share experiences and plans of the CEOs (Chief Executive Officer) most important in order to build a detailed map of the future of companies around the world.
Data estudioLas discussions about plans and challenges revealed several surprising findings:
1) Organizations are bombarded by change, and many are struggling to keep up.
2) The CEOs think demanding customers as an opportunity to differentiate their value proposition.
3) Nearly all CEO s are adapting their business models to the new realities. Two thirds are carrying out significant innovations.
4) The CEOs are moving aggressively toward global business designs, deeply changing capabilities and knowledge, and are promoting collaboration more widely.
5) The financial talents are acting more boldly.
the international market is extremely competitive in both price and quality. China and India have a labor cost at amazingly cheap to compete with them at the price is a difficult task almost impossible for most countries. So I recommend you consider your strengths as an exporter and your country in terms of resources. For this reason, many European companies have moved to these countries to produce from there, and maintain quality in design and manufacturing demands that the European market.
exportarPor example, the Italian brand Prada in a very interesting strategy, built the collection MADE IN to the clothing is made in different countries using materials, techniques and original designs. The countries selected are India (by Chikan embroidery), Peru (the alpaca), Scotland (for his technique of tartan wool) and Japan (for its denim created by Dova, labeled the world’s best producers.)
In the case of Peru with all the FTAs that takes place, the advantages are diluted by the lack of information and are a barrier for most exporters used to working on their own. The key here is to join and take advantage before it’s too late. We have 16 years of grace before China flooded us with their textiles. Will that be enough for the Peruvian textile industry has significant competitive advantages?
So here are the tips. As an exporter considers that any violation committed in what comes to providing excellent service to buyers will immediately seek other suppliers. While this rigidity in the rules and defaults may vary from country to country, as discussed in the previous post, the goal is to aim for excellence in service, after all if you service or product has many competitors that are what will distinguish you.
For those who have not yet had a chance to read his books, Edward De Bono, is a recognized authority on the subject of conceptual and creative thinking from the ’80s. In his book “Six Thinking Hats” unravels the process of thought by separating the elements as separate pieces, such as: emotions, information, logic, hope and creativity.
In this way eliminates confusion or “noise” level and above unconscious conscious, which is the main difficulty of thinking and making decisions.
Six-hatsPor example, in a working meeting people speak based on hunches or feelings are automatically rejected by rational people. De Bono’s method just helps a person to be heard without the “noise”, prejudice or defense system, interferes with his speech. That is, the message gets done efficiently.
For those unfamiliar with this method that a summary has been extracted from his book, which will help you to think more effectively on matters of business, and not only. You can use this method for many situations, both as a family business and to help you communicate better and find solutions.
Man constantly strives to organize his ideas and thoughts clearly. But there are two major drawbacks with the traditional way of doing this:
1 .- Many use thinking as a way to bolster his ego – to do things his way to antagonize another person or to show others their intelligence.
digital presence boticasTeniendo note that a pharmacy chain directly employs 3000 people an average of these numbers are imperceptible. This shows a lack of integration of action and communication within the company with the same digital presence. In short no one is investing in digital strategy and are using new technologies effectively.
number of facebook fans
Neither made an active Community Management, for example, has more than 600 fans Inkafarma without having begun to publish. This could be due to the strong brand positioning. There are currently 4 million Peruvians in Facebook, representing 50% of Internet Peruvians so that companies with higher ranks will have greater advantages when creating your digital presence.
The strength of the drug, ie the possibility that they are mentioned in social networking is very low and therefore the feeling, influence and passion is not relevant, since it is a small group of prosumers that talk about these brands.
The feeling toward the brand indicates the ratio of positive vs. references. Negative during the period of the study. As you can see from the chart this is reflected in the case Inkafarma and Fasa, where the first received some positive comments on Twitter and the second negative mentions on You Tube.
social media buzz chart
In conclusion, the pharmacy chains in Lima and Peru have a great challenge in terms of improving communication with their customers. The industry aims its advertising spending on traditional media like television, print, point of sale and mainly these campaigns aim to maintain brand image and increase sales using promotions or sweepstakes. However, none has yet entered the digital arena with firm footing. They have only ventured timidly with a page on Facebook or uploading videos of the TV spots we’ve seen on TV.
This study was carried out with different analytical tools for digital Aware Peru. If you want access to the full study please send an email for free.
Here I leave a template to measure the performance of a vendor or your performance when you sell.
1. According to Brian Tracy to sell you need to create and maintain lasting relationships with your clients, most of the time listening and guiding them toward what they need. Thus the sales will come “almost” naturally.
In short, the seller becomes a consultant should advise you whether or not the service or product you offer is what you need. Sure to be judge and jury in reality this is difficult because the sellers do not sacrifice their commissions. So a good commission system helps a lot that sales are handled professionally. Vendors experts because they know that getting a customer who already intuit that will not be satisfied with our proposal will be just a momentary cash income and a lot of bad publicity, because it ended leaving us.
2. Moreover Miguel Mejía says that companies can cultivate in a “remote” leveraging social networks today, or through direct mail, newsletters, magazines. However, in the Latin American context, we prefer the personal relationship. In that sense, the contribution of the seller is important and also social networking “community management” for your customers and prospects you recommend.
It is important to understand because we do not sell, not only the guilt about giving the seller or the product or service.
Michael uses the term “Seller’s Triad,” which sets the unit seen by the client:
2. Product or Service
It’s a tripod. If one leg fails, the structure falls. Failure of the three previous relationship with the customer fails, and could be lost forever.
In short, the relations established by the seller, must support, with a reliable and responsible company. In any other way, the business progresses.
3. An entrepreneur told me that he had the habit helped him sell. I told his story, “I started selling little but every day, I decided to make a sale less than a day to and became a habit, now I do it naturally. Currently I do not sell every day as my sales initially but higher margins because they let me thank my habit I could grow my business and my sales I generate more revenue. ”
The sales are an obvious part of a business that sometimes we do not give attention or time they need. We assume that if you implement your business plan, you’ve done the appropriate paperwork, you have an office or a shop and have everything organized as sales should come alone. Sounds too good to be true.
For first-time entrepreneurs or optimistic as sales are achieved as a result of the above, however, this is just the beginning.
What actions have made sales?
Keep in mind that the marketing and advertising drive sales, but not realized. Consider the marketing as “actions” and advertising as “advertising materials” that stimulate buying action.
Here are some marketing actions:
I have personally conducted sales meetings or with my vendors.
I created a database and called my clients to request a meeting.
I provided customer service and my service is not well known. (Www.objetivonegocio.com)
I optimized my site for search engines and get more visibility. (Www.aware.pe)
I have generated interest in the media notes to show the innovative benefits of my product or service.
I have attended events in my area for networking.
I made guerrilla marketing to capture consumer attention on the streets.
I decorated my place and organized to attract customers.
I used my website as a selling tool. (Www.aware.pe)
These are some actions of advertising:
I placed distributing leaflets or outdoor advertising to gain visibility in my area.
I’ve used Google Adwords online advertising / Facebook / Linkedin.
I put ads in magazines or newspapers.
I placed a sign for my local office or visible.
I have brochures distributed among my clients.
I placed an advertisement in automobiles.
There are many actions more shares and sales channels. These are just some examples of which may encourage sales.
The stark reality is that sales only thing that counts is the result, that is, how much to sell. Not how much they like your proposal, those who think buying in the next 3 months, if not generate much income you made this month.
2. Enter your CV into the portals to find your profile by completing selected using a professional photo. Sounds logical but I’ve seen several photos all “vendors”.
3. It also includes all the social networks wherever you are. For example, you might not want to be found on Facebook as it is your personal account on Twitter but because your conversation is about issues of older workers. It all depends on you but depending on the position you are applying might be ideal to show your experience using 3 digital media social networking.
4. Create a profile on linkedin.com and join groups that really appeal to you for the job you seek. Join the discussions or start one, usually for advice and / or opinions helps a lot especially when looking for work in a sector or country in which you have no experience. If you have a blog or often use slideshare to share your presentations include them in your profile.
5. Participate in social networks should be a “task” spontaneous and not just a job search strategy as this will be evident immediately. Spend more than 1 hour a day to social networking profiles for specialized portals, posits that really appeal to you.
Perhaps you have a different experience or other advice on how to find work online. I await your comments as always.
And that is no wonder because there are so many online alternatives such as courses, seminars, majors, masters distance, video conferencing and video tutorials really no reason to stay with the knowledge that once acquired on business.
It is said that the largest and most successful companies in the world are generally led by people who never stop learning and actually implementing the study as part of its corporate culture. But regardless of company size, whether a personal business, a micro enterprise or an SME, the principle works similarly.
Remember what you learned yesterday, today could be obsolete. Therefore, the constant updating is critical for successful entrepreneurship. And my call today with this post is to encourage you to learn more, never stop studying, you reported that you keep constantly thirst for knowledge and to transform them into a personal culture that helps you become better at your business.
What’s more, you should keep in mind that competitiveness is an issue that has more to do with the speed to acquire new knowledge and apply that knowledge to possess themselves.
So if you’re thinking about starting a business, or expand your business, you will find many alternatives on the web that will surely help you expand your horizons, to be a more creative and above all to differentiate yourself from your competition.
And in that sense, a solution that adapts perfectly to any type of budget is the bicycle business advertising.
What Is the Business?
Also known as bicycle taxis, MUPI-bikes or publication cycles, bicycle shop advertising is built on the concept of mobile advertising campaigns conventional bicycles that pass through areas of high traffic of people.
These bikes allow you to easily create a visual focus that is very appealing to the public and therefore very convenient to reach and attract the target market of the contractor.
Benefits for Entrepreneurs
* Low investment
* You can gradually grow
* No investment in fuel
* You can start with conventional bicycles
* Maintenance costs are low
* You can mount the business fast enough
* Ecologically no contamination
Benefits to the Employer
* You can achieve excellent visibility for your brand
* They can hire service at very low
* You can choose from a variety of locations and routes available
* You can easily choose the desired time
* You can apply for events or specific areas
What You Need to Start Your Business
For mounting a Bike Rack company basically need to invest in:
* Conventional Bikes
* Support for placing banner ads
* Horns or sirens to draw attention
* Contracting pilot (s)
* Applications for special permits to travel (as required in each city)
* Mechanical Services Maintenance
* Place for parking or bicycle storage
* A person that sells the services of an advertising promotion
* Advertising Segway. Increased investment but high visual effectiveness and can move indoors.
* Blutooth transmitters. You can incorporate these transmission systems to deliver your bikes along the route parallel to mail items to mobile phones near the area.
Of course, to start your business successfully, it must be planned intelligently and for this I recommend you follow these tips for making your business plan.
So today I share a list of 30 best business ideas to start planning.
“Turn your dream into an idea, your idea into a plan, you plan a strategy and then pursue it relentlessly. And when you suddenly realize, what you have accomplished.” – Edwin Amaya
1. Developing homes for pets (fabric, wood, plastic, etc.).
2. Makeup courses at home.
3. Sporting goods store.
4. Sale of delicious baked potatoes. Different recipes.
5. Kiosk refills for phones and accessories
6. Poultry farms, shrimp, snails, and others.
7. Cuts and styles at home. For those who do not have time to go to the salon.
8. Dog Grooming.
9. Language school.
10. Your own professional website. Ideal for psychologists, doctors, teachers, etc.
11. Business of selling perfumes.
12. Sales and promotion services to real estate.
13. Start a taxi business. Your car can be your raw material.
14. Small bakery. Now you can buy bread with a wholesale distributor.
15. Resale of used tires.
16. Making and selling chocolate houses.
17. Window cleaning service for homes and buildings.
18. Breeding and selling purebred dogs
19. Business horseback riding in tourist spots
20. Soccer academy for children.
21. Agency paperwork, taxes, car payments, etc..
22. Service wizard and / or a clown for children’s parties.
23. Sale and repair of bicycles.
24. Repair of household appliances.
25. A soda shop.
26. A coffee kiosk.
27. Development of models for real estate.
28. Business purchase / sale of wedding dresses.
29. Refilling ink jet printers.
30. Repair and video games consoles
Hone your skills and become competitive professionals new opportunities. However, to excel in their jobs, have to go beyond their essential job duties. A trained employee usually has a competitive advantage. The following tips will be useful to create a competitive advantage in the workplace:
1. Get an advanced degree:
Please note that the return to school will not excuse you from the good performance in the workplace. Professional degree can take years. Meanwhile, to maintain a high level of performance.
2. Certified on the industry if the option is there:
The more knowledge accredited, have more consideration in your company. To keep your competitors, your employer may be willing to offer additional incentives.
3. Ideas to improve productivity:
Demonstrate to your employer that you are always looking for ways to improve their productivity and responsible, is a great way to maintain a competitive advantage. However, avoid offering ideas that improve workload supervisor or department budget.
4. Ask your thank you notes and recommendations to clients and colleagues, these records can be added to your human resources file.
Praise can come in the form of an e-mail note, handwritten or performance evaluation. This information is complementary to present evidence when applying for a raise or promotion.